Quality Control Systems Managers
- Direct product testing activities throughout production cycles.
- Monitor performance of quality control systems to ensure effectiveness and efficiency.
- Oversee workers including supervisors, inspectors, or laboratory workers engaged in testing activities.
- Analyze quality control test results and provide feedback and interpretation to production management or staff.
- Communicate quality control information to all relevant organizational departments, outside vendors, or contractors.
- Confer with marketing and sales departments to define client requirements and expectations.
- Create and implement inspection and testing criteria or procedures.
- Direct the tracking of defects, test results, or other regularly reported quality control data.
- Document testing procedures, methodologies, or criteria.
- Identify critical points in the manufacturing process and specify sampling procedures to be used at these points.
- Identify quality problems or areas for improvement and recommend solutions.
The data sources for the information displayed here include: O*NET™ 16.0; US Department of Labor (BLS); Virginia Workforce Connection.
Projections Quick View:
Virginia: - 5.5%
National: + 9.1%
Highest ($50,000 and up)