- Review contractual commitments, customer specifications, or related information to determine logistics or support requirements.
- Determine logistics support requirements, such as facility details, staffing needs, or safety or maintenance plans.
- Propose logistics solutions for customers.
- Direct the work of logistics analysts.
- Evaluate effectiveness of current or future logistical processes.
- Provide logistics technology or information for effective and efficient support of product, equipment, or system manufacturing or service.
- Evaluate the use of inventory tracking technology, Web-based warehousing software, or intelligent conveyor systems to maximize plant or distribution center efficiency.
- Develop logistic metrics, internal analysis tools, or key performance indicators for business units.
- Analyze or interpret logistics data involving customer service, forecasting, procurement, manufacturing, inventory, transportation, or warehousing.
The data sources for the information displayed here include: O*NET™ 16.0; US Department of Labor (BLS); Virginia Workforce Connection.
Projections Quick View:
Four: Considerable Preparation Needed
Highest ($50,000 and up)